Blog Archive

7.08.2010

Little amazing things

Today I found out that my school has albino frogs. I went a whole year without seeing these hilarious frogs. I never went down that hall because I never knew when students were changing. That doesn't really matter I guess though because they  usually just strip down in the classroom. This seems to be yet again, a one sided awkward situation for me.

I had some extra special moments with students today. Some kids going out of their way to say "Herrow!", or demo some Engrish. I even had some extra special moments with a few teachers. I found myself playing mancala with them at recess, and the vice principal bought us haagen-dazs.

And then after school I saw the sunset from beneath a Christmas tree while underwater.

All little amazing things that make me confused about leaving, even though I know its the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment