Blog Archive

5.10.2010

Japan was good.

The office today is amped up with noises of frustration, panic, disbelief, and disagreement, exaggerated yawns and snorting of flem. Its before 9am on Monday and seriously disconcerting, if not nails-on-a-chalkboard-to-my-hangover . By hangover I mean weekend drunk with awesome. This brings me to my point...



...that my oburoni loves have already made, and have made more eloquently that I, so I will ask you to read about it here if you were wondering whether I am having the time of my life in Japan. I am, but it's love the second time around, and that, I am finding out to be, is something quite different.

2 comments:

  1. i just read Kristens' post. i feel like you all are a year ahead of me. but i also think i get it. mostly because kirsten is a fabulous writer. in the way that some people are really beautiful but they dont know it. thats how she writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dealing with stomach issues again so the elegance is gone, but all I want say is that knowing that you know, and living your second loves with you, it makes the world spin right again

    ReplyDelete