Blog Archive

10.16.2009

A Medley of Incomplete Thoughts


Lately I have been having a lot of thoughts, but have been feeling anti-blog. Here are some things I would like to write and/or think about some more, but haven’t.


1. Elementary School

I think elementary school is a magical realm. When I am physically on the premises, it feels like someone is playing with my hair. Why does this happen?

2. The Regulars

I think I have been here long enough to establish nicknames and fictional background stories for people I see on a regular basis, i.e. awesome taxi driver lady, man that throws dog poo into the ocean, creepy grandma that stares into my house… Actually, that's it. I need to develop a routine and encounter more people.

3. Why this island is like LOST

There are a lot of strange happenings and even more things I am not aware of. I am just a pawn in their game. I really want to explore some comparisons to LOST, but first I must finish all seasons of LOST. Maybe I will have to wait until the series finale next year. I want to be thorough. I really feel there is something to be said about this.

4. I have a house

Well its an apartment, but from the inside you would never know it wasn’t a shrunken house. Who the hell game me keys to a house? Sometimes I will be inside and look around and think, I am doing alllllllright. Other times I will look around and think this must be a joke. Who thought this was a good idea? I am but a child.

5. This island in regards to typhoons and other phenomenon’s of earth science.

Last week there was a typhoon. All of my schools have a view of the ocean so I spent my days watching how the water changed. It really felt like the earth was brewing up a potion. The water was more bubbly and alive. But being on a smallish island in this pot provides a whole new perspective. What exactly is it though?

No comments:

Post a Comment